Friday, October 23, 2009

what this is

Well, I wrote stuff for Canta this year, which can be found over there under Keir Leslie, but unfortunately Canta hasn't put them all up on the internet. Well, I tell a lie, maybe fortunately. But anyway, I think I should probably put this stuff on the internet, just because I can. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember when they were published, so they're just in random order and you can assume they tended to be written during the time of the shows reviewed.

Musical Modernism is an application of Hatherlyite principles to a proposed development; it is not perhaps the most temperate piece, but I rather like to think it is generally correct.

There are reviews, of course, of the big three shows at the Christchurch Art Gallery; of them, the Pick is the one that people seem to think the most insightful.

Apart from that, generally just writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment